DDNS, Notify and IXFR

Olafur Gudmundsson ogud at tislabs.com
Fri Aug 13 20:51:37 UTC 1999

At 04:12 PM 8/13/99 , Glenn Waters wrote:
> [...]

If a better solution is proposed, then the WG should think about
moving IXFR to informational/historic, and go ahead with the new one.
Yes this discussion should be restarted on namedroppers, the right
way to start it is to propose an alternative to IXFR and go from there.

As, Paul mentioned Kevin Dunlap was going to write one up.

	Olafur
Olafur Gudmundsson - NAI Labs
the Security Research Division of Network Associates, Inc.
ogud at tislabs.com  Olafur_Gudmundsson at nai.com
443-259-2389
Private: ogud at acm.org