BIND 8.2.2-P5 on HP-UX 10.x

Rip Loomis Gilbert.R.Loomis at cpmx.saic.com
Mon Dec 6 21:55:23 UTC 1999

My apologies for the second message, but the
attachment got stripped by the mailing list
software.  I've included it inline below.

--------8<---- Cut Here -----------------
*** src/port/hpux10/Makefile.set.gcc.orig       Mon Aug 23 01:54:16 1999
--- src/port/hpux10/Makefile.set.gcc    Mon Dec  6 14:20:09 1999
***************
*** 1,5 ****
! 'CC=gcc -ansi -fpic'
! 'CDEBUG=-O'