ndc error on 8.2.2.2-P5 / AIX4.3.2

Mark.Andrews at iengines.com Mark.Andrews at iengines.com
Tue Dec 7 14:13:13 UTC 1999

	Named will fail to create the control channel if there is a
	syntax error in named.conf when it is started.  Given named.conf
	can control the location and permission of the control channel
	it may not be safe to start it in the default location.

	Mark

--
Mark Andrews, Internet Engines Inc. / Internet Software Consortium
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark_Andrews at iengines.com