[dlc at netapp.com: interest in bind-workers list.]

David Carmean dlc at netapp.com
Sat Nov 6 03:35:43 UTC 1999

On Fri, Nov 05, 1999 at 07:16:48PM -0800, Paul A Vixie wrote:
> > What I'm after is to see if anybody's looking at/working on
> > extending the UDP port choice options (listen-on, query-source)
> > to allow NOTIFY messages to be sent to a non-standard port as well.

> nobody is working on this. well-tested and documented patches would be welcome.

OK. Should I just start from 8.2.2 or is there a CVS repository to which
I can get read-only access?  `

David Carmean                                           <dlc at netapp.com>
  PGP fingerprint =  B1 57 EB A8 1D B9 87 86  5F 5C 51 A4 F2 5E ED FD

	I don't want the world, I just want your half.
				-- They Might Be Giants