gcc & HPUX B.10.30

Rick Jones raj at cup.hp.com
Fri Oct 29 22:22:16 UTC 1999

Mark_Andrews at iengines.com wrote:

>         Can someone with gcc and HPUX B.10.30 see if this Makefile.set
>         works there as well.  Don't worry about the other changes mentioned.

I'm reasonably certian that except for perhaps one or two specials
(which I suspect HP are actively migrating), that Hewlett-Packard
currently disavows any knowledge of HP-UX 10.30 and encourages their
customers to migrate ASAP to 11.00. 10.30 was a *very* limited release,
and I'm not even sure it is certified Y2K compliant.

Given that, I suspect the chances of finding someone else with both gcc
and 10.30 are rather slim. Not impossible mind you, but very slim.

rick jones
feel free to email, or post, but please do not do both...
my email address is raj in the cup.hp.com domain...