Problem with installing /usr/local/bind/include/sys/bitypes.h...

Ted Lemon Ted.Lemon at iengines.com
Tue Feb 1 17:43:51 UTC 2000

> You fix (not installing the special sys/bitypes.h into /usr/local/bind) only
> works on the systems that have our IPv6 kit installed.  You will still
> need this file in /usr/local/bind if you do not have IPv6 EAK installed
> on the system.

Sigh.

I've basically given up on solving this problem the right way - I'm
running into build problems on almost every commercial operating
system because of header clashes due to using /usr/local/bind/include.
It may be because all of our systems are configured with ipv6 support
- I don't know.

Thanks for the clue!   :')

			       _MelloN_