"AccessWest.com": Re: Windows 2000 disables remote netscape clients

Lee Flight lef at leicester.ac.uk
Mon Jan 31 09:42:19 UTC 2000

Hi,

the Domain Naming Master role is a master role for Windows2000 domains
not DNS Domains. These roles have meaning only in the context of
Windows2000 Active Directory multimaster replication and no bearing on
BIND/DNS.

        Lee Flight

(Windows 2000 RDP site (and BIND user))
Lee Flight (lef at le.ac.uk)
Network Support Section,
Computer Centre, University of Leicester
Leicester LE1 7RH, United Kingdom