TLD nameservers that also cache?

Rick H Wesson wessorh at ar.com
Thu Jul 6 15:07:30 UTC 2000

Brad,

some one else could check me on this idea.... may i suggest you just
ask the .be for their .be zone and run the .be for your self. if you don't
need to talk to them your cash won't get poluted.

this would add the maintance of getting the zone as often as dns.be makes
it available and you'll have to deal with the consequences if you miss a
new copy of the zone.

-rick