Event ID source incorrect for BIND 8.2.3 NT port

Joe Rhett jrhett at isite.net
Fri May 4 17:40:46 UTC 2001

> >Changes to named.conf. That is 100% of the problem I am trying to deal
> >with at this moment, however I would prefer that we didn't have an option
> >that did something different on NT than on Unix. So my request was phrased
> >as a feature match.
>
>          Well reload does that and any zone file changes.  restart both deals
> with changes to named.conf, the zone files as well as clearing cache and
> memory.

Why the difference in what reload does on NT?  This is exactly what I hope
to avoid -- same-name operations doing different things on different
platforms.

--
Joe Rhett                                         Chief Technology Officer
JRhett at ISite.Net                                      ISite Services, Inc.

PGP keys and contact information:          http://www.noc.isite.net/Staff/