compiling 9.3.1 64-bit on HP-UX 11.11 not so clean

Mark Andrews Mark_Andrews at isc.org
Mon Mar 14 22:27:26 UTC 2005

> I guess I'll try one more time, renaming the typescript file with a .txt
> extension to see if Mozilla will then not call it octet-stream so the mailing
>
> list software won't reject it outright.  My employer's attachment stripper do
> es
> not go online until May.
>
> rick jones

	A quick look at these defintly shows some 64 bit issues.

	e.g.
		size_t vs unsigned int

	The one obvious one to disable is "+ between pointer and
	32 bit integer" though even there it may be a case of making
	the checking scripts ignore specific instances rather than
	globally ignoring it.

	Mark
--
Mark Andrews, ISC