Paul Wouters: Re: [dnssec-deployment] DNS cache issue

Adam Tkac atkac at redhat.com
Thu Nov 22 09:46:07 UTC 2007

On Wed, Nov 21, 2007 at 04:33:25PM +0000, Paul Vixie wrote:
> is this anything like true?  has redhat really extended the named.conf syntax?

Yes. I'm keeping short patch downstream which adds global edns option.
This option was discussed on bind-workers and ISC don't want that
option. Our users has problem that log is flooded with
"..disabling EDNS.." messages. Of course, EDNS is enabled by default
but if anyone has problem with EDNS he will disable it with that
option.

Adam