patches to make bind9 with TKEY/GSS updates easier to configure

tridge at samba.org tridge at samba.org
Thu Dec 2 05:03:16 UTC 2010

Hi Mark,

 > This is not what I would expect it the patch applied cleanly.  dstkey is
 > now dstkeyp (third arguement).

ahh, well spotted. I was running the new binary under gdb, but it was
picking up the libs from the install prefix. I hadn't done a install,
or set LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

Using the right libs means it doesn't abort at startup, but I still
get the INSIST() assert that indicates a memory leak when I do a
TSIG-GSS udpate:

  02-Dec-2010 15:55:28.336 mem.c:1074: INSIST((((ctx->debuglist[i]).head == ((void *)0)) ? isc_boolean_true : isc_boolean_false)) failed, back trace

The full backtrace is here:

 http://samba.org/tridge/bind9-patches/backtrace2.txt

Sorry for the false alarm!

Cheers, Tridge