patches to make bind9 with TKEY/GSS updates easier to configure

Michael Graff mgraff at isc.org
Thu Dec 2 07:01:47 UTC 2010

On 12/2/10 12:40 AM, tridge at samba.org wrote:

> Is there anything else that needs to be done to get this into the
> upcoming release?

I've created a ticket and associated branch, and will put the changes
there.  I'll take a pass at reviewing them this week, but if not we'll
get them into the next sprint (which starts on Tuesday, December 7th) if
I don't get them done.

Prod me if you don't hear anything by tomorrow (Friday for us late
nighters.)

Thanks for all the effort and very quick development.

--Michael