patches to make bind9 with TKEY/GSS updates easier to configure

tridge at samba.org tridge at samba.org
Thu Dec 2 07:49:42 UTC 2010

 > Thanks for all the effort and very quick development.

no problem!

I should also mention that I only test the new tkey-gssapi-keytab
option, not the old tkey-gssapi-credential and tkey-domain options.

The reason for that is that the bind9 test suite system doesn't seem
to be setup to add environment variables to named, and we would need
to add 3 environment variables to allow the use of the old tkey gssapi
options (that is one of the painful things about the old way of
configuring tsig-gss - you need to setup various kerberos env vars to
make it work).

I think it would need some hacks in bin/tests/system/start.pl to fix
that. I'm happy to do that if you like, although I think it will be a
bit messy to make it generic to multiple test subdirectories.

Cheers, Tridge