Help needed

Mark Andrews marka at isc.org
Tue Jun 14 23:59:12 UTC 2011

See:
isc_result_t
dns_rdataset_towiresorted(dns_rdataset_t *rdataset,
                          const dns_name_t *owner_name,
                          dns_compress_t *cctx,
                          isc_buffer_t *target,
                          dns_rdatasetorderfunc_t order,
                          const void *order_arg,
                          unsigned int options,
                          unsigned int *countp);

void
dns_message_setsortorder(dns_message_t *msg, dns_rdatasetorderfunc_t order,
                         const void *order_arg);