isc_buffer

Gisle Vanem gvanem at yahoo.no
Fri Sep 23 18:35:17 UTC 2016

The latest from https://source.isc.org/git/bind9.git

> Has it been modified from the stock version?

I doubt it.

> How did you build it using MSVC-2015?

The "official" way described in:
  win32utils\readme1st.txt.

Are there other ways for MSVC? But I'm working on
another way; a set of GNU-makefiles targeting MSVC+MinGW
(as the latter doesn't seems supported?).

BTW. the number of ISC_x defines are staggering. It
seems some of them are no longer supported. Like with
'ISC_CHECK_ALL', I'm getting assert-failures in some
win32 .c-files. Anybody who have tried that lately?

--
--gv