Adding a new Resource Record (RR) Type to BIND 9

David M Walker davidw at datamgmt.com
Wed Jan 1 21:42:54 UTC 2020

Thanks Evan

The extra document is very useful - thanks

65634 should have been 65534 - I’m a full 55 years old and was brought up on 8-bit. I know this and just shows that working when tired and cut and paste confounds errors - thanks

The tests etc will be done, the idea we are working on may lead to an RFC so will have to be rigorously tested assuming I understand 8-bit to start with !

Thanks again - it worked