[bind10-dev] jinmei status

JINMEI Tatuya / 神明達哉 jinmei at isc.org
Tue Jul 20 07:33:50 UTC 2010

I was accidentally busy last week for non BIND 10 work, so there
hasn't bee much progress.

I've reviewed some open tickets.  I've provided some level of feedback
on most of them (so please check the tickets if any of you are waiting
for review and didn't check them recently).

I also implemented/merged some small things, including
use-after-destruction bug in sqlite3 data source and the -u (change
user) option support for the auth server (the latter is waiting for
review).

This week, hopefully I'll complete and merge the base32 fix patch and
ASIO refactoring patch.

---
JINMEI, Tatuya