[bind10-dev] release not branched yet -- still in freeze

Jeremy C. Reed jreed at isc.org
Wed Jun 2 14:16:52 UTC 2010

Due to constant distcheck build/check errors since yesterday morning on
trunk, I never made a branch of trunk.

So please refrain from committing to trunk for now.

Note that most of the issues would have been noticed by the autobuilder
system -- but due to unrelated errors reported (by the build reports)
and not fixed (since at least May 28) the other issues were hidden. In
addition, we had some problems identified by unittests that didn't
trigger failures though so no report was generated (but that is a moot
point since other failures that were reported didn't get fixed).
Finally, the main autobuild server that did those comprehensive checks
has been inaccessible for over 24 hours. (I have a OPS ticket open for
several hours now.)