[bind10-dev] identify ext/asio

Evan Hunt each at isc.org
Wed Jun 2 23:42:17 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jun 01, 2010 at 10:21:59PM -0500, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> I'd like to have an ext/asio/README file included in the source. It
> would have the URL for the original source (like a tarball or git repo
> for example), the version, date imported into ext, checksums (if
> applicable) and a summary of changes from original.

Okay, I knew I'd written this down somewhere.  Turns out I'd put it
in the commit message:

- added ASIO library header files (version 1.4.5, downloaded from
  http://sourceforge.net/projects/asio/files, project page
  http://think-async.com/Asio).

There are no local modifications at present.  (There was one, but
it's been reverted.)

                                        eh