[bind10-dev] status update

JINMEI Tatuya / 神明達哉 jinmei at isc.org
Tue Jun 8 07:20:21 UTC 2010

My status: I spent the first half of last week for release engineering
matters, mainly focusing on build errors with non boost ASIO.  I've
also reviewed Evan's hot spot cache code partially.  It's about 50%
completed, and pending due to work prioritization.

I've also experimentally played with high performance on-memory data
source ideas as I sent in a separate message.

Plan: due to work scheduling I'll do non BIND 10 work throughout this
week.  I'll be back to the hot spot cache review next week.

---
JINMEI, Tatuya