[bind10-dev] fujiwara's status

Kazunori Fujiwara fujiwara at wide.ad.jp
Tue Jun 8 16:23:46 UTC 2010

My status:

  I read configuration and commands library and tried to adapt my
  statistics code to recent configuration and commands module.

  I commited the new statistics code into fujiwara-stats branch.
  It recieves statistics update via config and command channel and
  it parses "statsd show_statistics" command from bindctl command.

  But the work is not managed by tickets ...

  The code will be used by Kambe.

# I attended today's meeting, but my microphone has some problems.
# I changed my PC's OS from XP to windows7, there are some changes.

--
Kazunori Fujiwara