[bind10-dev] including estimated load of carried-over tasks

JINMEI Tatuya / 神明達哉 jinmei at isc.org
Tue Dec 6 17:50:14 UTC 2011

We briefly discussed taking into account the estimated points of tasks
when they are not completed in a single sprint and carried over to the
next one.  I think it makes sense, and this is a tentative proposal
for that:
- We include 100% of the estimated points of non assigned tasks (which
  we already do?)
- We include 50% of the estimated points of assigned but not in review
  tasks
- We include 25% of the estimated points of tasks being reviewed

---
JINMEI, Tatuya