[bind10-dev] Comfortable size of tasks

Michal 'vorner' Vaner michal.vaner at nic.cz
Tue Jan 18 11:37:08 UTC 2011

Hello

As I promised, I send some tickets that I find the comfortable size for me:
• #469 (Improvement of RBTree documentation)
• #401 (Timeouts in recursor, but there was some long time before merge, the
  ping time for reviews was high for a reason I no longer remember)
• #455 (Query processing of NXDOMAIN and NXRRSET)

Task that I found really too long was the NSAS. Maybe I should have split that
one at the time.

Tasks that were probably too small, at last for me, these probably even
logically belonged to one task:
• #444
• #447

Have a nice day