[bind10-dev] easy part for handle non-empty node

Michal 'vorner' Vaner michal.vaner at nic.cz
Fri Jan 21 10:01:36 UTC 2011

Hello

On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 05:36:56PM +0800, feng wrote:
> Yes, if we add another two interface, we need add a instance variable to
> trace the search policy.

Hmm, it doesn't really seem right, as the same kind of tree will have the
boolean variable set to the same value every time. And, as it is tree of trees,
don't we need to propagate it trough all of the nested ones?

But if you think it is OK that way, I will not stop you, as I expect the tree to
be replaced by something better in future.

> I think about change the find interface, but later I find that search policy
> should also affect insert result. Since empty node you cannn't see, if you
> Insert the empty node explicitly, you shouldn't get ALREADY_EXISTS return.

Hmm, if it is really needed for anything…

Have a nice day

--
chown -R us $BASE

Michal 'vorner' Vaner