[bind10-dev] easy part for handle non-empty node

feng hanfeng at cnnic.cn
Fri Jan 21 10:16:25 UTC 2011

Hi:
>Hello
>Hmm, it doesn't really seem right, as the same kind of tree will have
>the boolean variable set to the same value every time. And, as it is
>tree of trees, don't we need to propagate it trough all of the nested
>ones?
I am a little confused, actually, the interface should only be called once
for each tree, either you need expose empty node or don't need. There
is no this kind of requirement that sometimes you needs expose and other time
do not.

And yes, RBTree is tree of tree, the search policy you set will
affect all the sub trees, actually user cannot see the subtree or get the
reference for subtree.

Regards