[bind10-dev] easy part for handle non-empty node

Michal 'vorner' Vaner michal.vaner at nic.cz
Fri Jan 21 14:09:34 UTC 2011

Hello

On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 06:16:25PM +0800, feng wrote:
> >Hmm, it doesn't really seem right, as the same kind of tree will have
> >the boolean variable set to the same value every time. And, as it is
> >tree of trees, don't we need to propagate it trough all of the nested
> >ones?
> I am a little confused, actually, the interface should only be called once
> for each tree, either you need expose empty node or don't need. There
> is no this kind of requirement that sometimes you needs expose and other time
> do not.

Yes, that is what I mean. Yeach time the tree is instantiated for another data
type, the bool variable will be the same for all instances of the class, but
still checking it in the code. So the variable and the check is useless in the
code if it will be the same all the time. It's not really a problem, it's just
the feeling that it doesn't _look_ nice.

Have a nice day

--
There's the light at the end of the the Windows.
   -- Havlik Denis

Michal 'vorner' Vaner