[bind10-dev] BIND 10 Open Day

Shane Kerr shane at isc.org
Wed Jun 29 14:09:52 UTC 2011

All,

The BIND 10 team wants to meet with current or potential BIND 10 users,
to understand their needs and talk to them about how BIND 10 works. As
an experiment, we would like to invite you to join us for a day at our
next face to face meeting.

Our next face to face meeting will be at the RIPE NCC offices in
Amsterdam (thank you RIPE NCC), and we have picked Monday, 2011-08-29 as
the date for the first BIND 10 Open Day.

Exactly how the day is structured depends on how many people are coming,
and who they are. If we get a lot of DNS protocol people, then we can go
over the details of how BIND 10 does certain things. If we have network
operators than we can talk about how we see it fitting into your
services. If we're really lucky, you can give us presentations about
your environment and what DNS things you use today, and what you find
painful. The "day" may be a half day if there are only a couple of
people coming, or it may take the entire day if we get lots of interest.

While we want it to be open, we really need for you to let us know in
advance if you are coming. So please let us know if you want to join us!

Hoping to see you there,

--
Shane