New copy of dhcp-3.0b1pl15.tar.gz contains correct version.

Ted Lemon Ted.Lemon at nominum.com
Tue Jul 4 03:39:37 UTC 2000

  *** From dhcp-announce -- To unsubscribe, see the end of this message. ***

When I cut the 3.0b1pl15 release, I accidentally checked out against
the 2.0b1pl15 tag.   I do my testing on a checked-out tree, not on the
release distribution tree, so I didn't notice this.   I'd like to
humbly apologize to everybody who downloaded this and had bad results
- I should have checked for this, and I didn't.   :'(

			       _MelloN_