RPM packages available for dhcp-3.0.1rc7

Charles R. Anderson cra at WPI.EDU
Wed Feb 20 14:28:32 UTC 2002

  *** From dhcp-announce -- To unsubscribe, see the end of this message. ***

RPM packages are now available for the latest ISC DHCP release
candidate, 3.0.1rc7.  See the changelog below for more details on the
spec file changes.  The packages are available at:

ftp://angus.ind.wpi.edu/pub/packages/isc/dhcp

Binaries of this release are available for these platforms:

Red Hat 7.2/i386
Red Hat 7.1/i386
Red Hat 7.1/alpha
Red Hat 7.0/i386
Red Hat 6.2/i386
Red Hat 6.2/sparc

The source RPM was built on Red Hat 7.2.

Since these packages are not officially supported by ISC and at the
request of Ted Lemon, I have tagged the release of these packages with
my initials to make distinguishing different packagers easier.  Any
questions regarding these packages should be directed to me, preferably
on the dhcp-server list.

All packages are signed with my PGP key.  My PGP key information is in
my sig below.  The public key is available on the public keyservers
and also on my web page.

RPM changelog
- -------------
* Wed Feb 20 2002 Charles R. Anderson <cra at wpi.edu>

- - 3.0.1rc7-1cra

* Wed Jan 23 2002 Charles R. Anderson <cra at wpi.edu>

- - 3.0.1rc6-1cra

* Sun Jan 06 2002 Charles R. Anderson <cra at wpi.edu>

- - 3.0.1rc4-2cra
- - move dhcp-eval(5) and dhcp-options(5) man pages to base package

* Mon Nov 12 2001 Charles R. Anderson <cra at wpi.edu>

- - 3.0.1rc4-1cra

* Fri Oct 05 2001 Charles R. Anderson <cra at wpi.edu>

- - 3.0.1rc1-1cra
- - default debug build for release candidate

- --
Charles R. Anderson <cra at wpi.edu> / http://angus.ind.wpi.edu/~cra/
PGP Key ID: 49BB5886
Fingerprint: EBA3 A106 7C93 FA07 8E15  3AC2 C367 A0F9 49BB 5886