ISC DHCP 3.0.5b1 has been released!

Theo Van Dinter tvd at google.com
Fri Aug 4 15:38:24 UTC 2006

On 7/27/06, David W. Hankins <David_Hankins at isc.org> wrote:
> ISC DHCP 3.0.5b1 is now available for download.  This release is a
> maintenance release that seeks to correct bugs introduced in 3.0.4
> or prior.

Hi,

Just curious if there's an estimated release date (ball park at least)
for 3.0.5?  Based on other 3.0.x versions, I would guess there'll be
another couple of releases (either beta or rc) a few months apart, and
a full release sometime either later this year or the beginning of
next year -- but I was really hoping it'd be sooner than that.

Thanks. :)