dhcpd log-facility fatality

f m computekie at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 22:07:28 UTC 2006

I was actually dealing with two problems, the first being the logging syntax
so that I could debug the second problem, which involved multiple client
side errors that didn't correlate to what the server was seeing.
The logging parameter syntax was, as Glenn pointed out, a difference between
2pl5 and dhcp3. Thanks for seeing that.

And while I would have loved the edification afforded by opportunity to get
under the hood and debug the really bizarre errors I was getting, upgrading
to dhcp3 appears to have solved the second problem as well.

Thanks to all who offered suggestions.

~Compi