log function available targets

Barr Hibbs rbhibbs at pacbell.net
Mon Dec 18 19:25:47 UTC 2006

Randy,

way back when, I modified the logging functionality to be
able to specify a logging level per message type (oh, and
added unique numeric error codes to each level as well)
which did the trick...  of course, that was a hell of a lot
of hacking, but it meant we could tune out the "noise" as
desired....

--Barr