How to delete a lease?

mjr5 at daimlerchrysler.com mjr5 at daimlerchrysler.com
Fri Jun 2 13:59:37 UTC 2006

I was deleting leases with omapi years ago but do not now have the details.
Sorry. I think there were discussion threads and it had to do with setting
the state properly and now I'm thinking it took two state settings but I'm
vague on this. I'm answering thus so that you don't give up - it is
possible.

-Mike