Multicast setup

Cody Holland cholland at redmooninc.net
Fri Nov 3 17:17:29 UTC 2006

So this config should work properly as long as the ip helper-address or
dhcp relay address is forwarding the requests appropriatly and using the
ip helper-address as the address it is requesting from?

Cody Holland
Network Analyst
Redmoon Inc.
972-599-3926
cholland at redmoonbroadband.com
The information contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, may contain
individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may be subject to
legal privilege. If you have received this e-mail in error you should
notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from
your system and notify your system manager. Please do not copy it for
any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. The views or
opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of the company. The recipient should
check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The
company accepts no liability for any damage caused, directly or
indirectly, by any virus transmitted in this email.