address pools

Chris Miller Chris at InfoGreat.com
Thu Nov 16 17:12:30 UTC 2006

Hi Simon,

Thanks so very much.  Your answers are complete and to the point --
especially the explanation of why we need a dhcp-client-identifier, which
was a mystery.

Where can I find more explanation of log().  I didn't notice it in
dhcpd.conf or the other places I looked.  Some detailed examples would be
helpful.

Chris.

Fill what's empty, empty what's full, and scratch where it itches.
Life is a journey, not a destination ...