Logging question

Mike Horn caddisconsulting at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 9 17:01:33 UTC 2006

Hi Lars,

If you haven't already, take a look at syslog-ng.  It allows you to define
regular expression filters and can be configured to parse logs into
different target log files.

http://freshmeat.net/projects/syslog-ng/
http://www.balabit.com/products/syslog-ng/

Not sure if this will do everything you want, but it might be a good
starting point.

-mike