Apology about Recent Mangled Messages

Martin McCormick martin at dc.cis.okstate.edu
Fri Apr 13 19:50:49 UTC 2007

	I am sorry about a couple of repeat messages I had to
post to this list.  There is an interaction between mhonarc and
Ecartis in which the end result is that part of the message gets
delivered.  I can bypass the problem by posting the draft
directly to sendmail, but I forget to do this as this problem is
only encountered when sending to this list and possibly one other I am
on.  Normal delivery methods work everywhere else and most
people have no trouble posting messages so I just need to not
forget to send messages to this list directly to mh's post
application.

Martin McCormick