Motorola Settop boxes

Gary Masson massong at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 17:19:19 UTC 2007

Hi, I would like to add to Ken's comments.  We are using the Motorola VIP
1200 Set-Top Box.  If anyone else out there has successfully been able to
assign an IP address to this Set-Top Box using the ISC DHCP Server and could
spare a few minutes to chat with us we would really appreciate it.
If you could email either ken or myself (massong at gmail.com) that would be
great.

Thanks,

Gary