problem with dhcp setup

John Jason Brzozowski (CISSP, RHCT) jjmb at jjmb.com
Tue Jun 19 12:58:15 UTC 2007

Simon,

I do agree with you, however, I am sure you would agree that DHCP servers
have been accounting for client shortcomings for quite some time.  As much
as I hate to admit it this I suspect this will continue as we the adoption
of IPv6 advances.  You seem to be alluding to this below, in fact, you cite
some great examples.

John

jjmb at jjmb.com
(p) 484-994-6787