Ip address based on MAC address substring

Naveen Kumar g_naveen_k at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 11 17:21:01 UTC 2007

Is there a way through dhcpctl to add a host entry with a particular substring of the received mac address. i.e for MAC addresses ending in say "01:02:03" assign given ip address. I was looking through the dhcpd.conf man page and saw the class declaration and match if condition for that. I guess that might work by. But would it be possible to do this through dhcpctl ???

Thanks
Naveen