Follow up: Newbie Question : ERROR: dhcp Unable to add forward map from

dhcp2003 dhcp2003-dhcp2003 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Mar 12 03:55:32 UTC 2007

Thanks to all who replied to my noob question.
The problem was solved by giving write permission to
user 'bind' by the following command;

#chown root:bind /etc/namedb

Resarted computer. The permissios were reset.
What to do now. Each time I change the permissions,
they are reset on system restart.

Regards

--- "Andrew C. Dingman" <adingman at cookgroup.com>