Follow up: Newbie Question : ERROR: dhcp Unable to add forward map from

Glenn Satchell Glenn.Satchell at uniq.com.au
Mon Mar 12 11:46:32 UTC 2007

Hi

This has strayed about as far from dhcpd as you can get now :)

You'll probably find a more accurate and quicker response by asking the
same question on a Linux list or forum. Here's a couple I found using
Google - maybe not the best but perhaps a starting point?

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-selinux-list/

http://danwalsh.livejournal.com/4208.html

regards,
-glenn