lease for only 2 hours

Bazy bazy84 at gmail.com
Thu May 17 21:29:00 UTC 2007

Hi guys,

I need dhcp to lease an IP address for 2 hours, and when the lease
expires the user will get no IP address or a new address from another
pool witch isn't NAT-ed out to the internet.

I need this for a public place, where people don't need their IP for
more then 2 hours, and the neighbours don't need free internet :)

And at the end of the day it will flush the mac address table, and if
the person comes back, it will lease him again his 2 hours IP address.

Of course one can set up the IP address manually, for this I'll make
daily differences between the leases file and the arp table, a simple
bash script I guess.

Thank you.