Impossible case at mdb.c:2335

David W. Hankins David_Hankins at isc.org
Wed Sep 5 16:25:13 UTC 2007

this is clearly a bug - i've queued a ticket to fix it.

the binding state and the reserved flag are separate according to
the failover draft.  the servers are supposed to transform the binding
state to their own locally free state (free or backup) internally.

what's happened here is a mixup in assertions around the queueing of
leases...there's a separate queue for reserved-flagged leases.

--
Ash bugud-gul durbatuluk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
Why settle for the lesser evil?	 https://secure.isc.org/store/t-shirt/