OMAPI "key conflict"

Allie Hopkins allie at lsu.edu
Tue Sep 11 00:03:21 UTC 2007

Not quite.

If you have a host declared with a fixed IP, then it will receive that
number IF viable for that subnet.  Otherwise, it will simply grab one
from the dynamic range.

The multiple addresses you are trying to create, I assume, are for two
different networks.  It will pick that one that works.  If none works,
then it picks from the range statement of the correct pool.

Don't create the host three times.  Create it either twice (once for
each IP) or only once with both IPs listed together.  The third host
declaration with just the mac is not needed if you have it defined any
other way.