ddns-hostname filtering before DDNS

Denis Laventure Denis_Laventure at uqac.ca
Mon Sep 17 17:29:38 UTC 2007

David W. Hankins a écrit :
> On Mon, Sep 17, 2007 at 12:59:06PM -0400, Denis Laventure wrote:
>> Anyone have suggestions for this problem? I have the exact same problem here and
>> can't find how to solve this issue.
>
> There was a regex configuration operator included in 4.0.0a2 I think.

Thanks for the answer, but I'm running version 3.1.0 in a 'soon to be'
production server, so I can't run pre-release alpha code. I could try it, but
I'm not going to be running this version on our production server.

Is there any other way (even without regex) to correct the problem? Like Chris
said: Would the execute() dhcp-eval expression somehow work? Or 'on commit' in
some horrendous form?

Thanks,
--
Denis Laventure