DHCP server not handing out IP addresses

Ryan McCain Ryan.McCain at dss.state.la.us
Mon Aug 4 16:01:57 UTC 2008

To add to the oddness of this.  I originally had failover configured and when the primary would go down, the secondary would pick up.  So, DHCPD seems to be functioning, its just no requests are getting to it.   The logs don't show any errors either.

<4896DB64.A79C.003A.0 at dss.state.la.us>, "Ryan McCain"