Lease binding state update triggers?

Tom Griffin t.griffin at sheffield.ac.uk
Fri Aug 8 08:39:38 UTC 2008

This is happening on multiple networks now and far too frequently. In
order to stabilise the system, I have simply disabled failover for the
subnets which are affected, this means running in a non-resilient
configuration which obviously is a bad thing. I has happened on subnets
with a lease time of 24 hours and 7 days, so this doesn't seem to have
any bearing on the frequency for me.

Is there any debugging I can perform to try and find the cause of this
problem?