[SOLVED] Re: DDNS: unable to add forward map - not authorised

Da Rock rock_on_the_web at comcen.com.au
Sat Dec 20 10:11:53 UTC 2008

Servers are on the same machine. Named wasn't even being reached, so
nothing was showing there at all. I did finally work it out though but
it was a long shot- because I did the change over I simply assumed some
things were ok, but I did forget some of the zone file records. SO the
ns A records were a little off! I changed the dhcpd.conf JIC it was
something to do with this and presto! I have forward maps.

Now I just have to sort out the reverse mapping timing out....

Cheers